在同一句裡想使用 list 來強調 item，APA風格下不可放數字
Participants provided information about their (a) level of education, (b) income, (c) occupation, and (d) family size.
若 item 中已經有逗號，就要利用分號來分開
Participants provided information about their (a) level of education; (b) income, specified at the family level; (c) occupation, including both specific role and industry; and (d) family size.
The study tested three groups of students: (a) children who attended a publicly funded pre-K program, (b) children who attended a privately funded pre-K program, and (c) children who did not attend a pre-K program.
Each child was seated at a separate station and given one of the following: (a) an elephant, which all children could see but not touch in Experiment 1; (b) a kangaroo, which half of the children could see but not touch and half of the children could both see and touch in Experiment 1; or (c) both the elephant and the kangaroo.
一個 bullet 就是一句話，所以首字要大寫。
What follows are samples of participants’ responses:
- “This version is easier to use.”
- “Version two seems better organized.”
- “It took me a few minutes to learn how to use this version, but after that, I felt more comfortable with it.”
In December 2018, British Columbia had an extreme storm that caused:
- massive damage due to high winds,
- widespread power outages that lasted many days, and
- flooded roads.
This storm affected multiple areas on Vancouver Island, including:
Keep the following steps when creating a number list:
- Create the numbered list using the numbered list function on Microsoft Word or similar program.
- Set off Arabic numerals at the beginning of each item with a period rather than parentheses (i.e., “2.” rather than “(2)” or “2)”)
- Begin each item in the numbered list with a capital letter, and follow appropriate sentence punctuation throughout the list, using end marks like periods, exclamation, or question marks where required.